Friday, August 28, 2009

Your the key to my heart.



Sigh, I'm so sad ._. Don't really have the mood to elaborate on everything. So, I'll just do a short one, with photo spams too.. Practically, went to catch fish with peichia stephy yuen shanice liyin zeting sinyi and others.. There weren't many fishes today, so I decided to sit and stare. It turned out to be pretty boring.


















Aiseh, so sweet :)

Left with shanice yuen pc and ly around 6plus. Walked to Bedok 85 for our dinner. Then went jojo's house.. Actually wanted to go Bedok cc, but too far and no time -.- Cb shanice drink till seh, noob. Made me so pekchek. Everyone already so ganjiong need go home she still at there high. Fk you _l_.

Replies to tags tmr ba, need to rest early. Going out with bi tomorrow... K, bye.

Sometimes I wonder if I was ever fit to be your girlfriend :'(...