Saturday, August 29, 2009

Obsessed.


(o.O)"

Hehe, hello! Everything's alright nao. Thanks bi, and, sorry too :'(. I luv you dipdip okie dokie! *Shy*. Went to Ehub to catch 'Where got ghost' with dumb bi today. The show was scary yet retarded. And thanks bi, for anyhow scaring me during the show which made me more... scared. v(-_-). Boo.

After the movie, bused to petal. In the bus, bi keep asking me to smile/ laugh when I already was!! I really never anyhow think okay, don't anyhow say me le! :( Reached, had mac! > Went my house area slack until 7plus ^-^.

Sorry meow sisters, never go find you all :P. My boyfriend more important, hehe ^-^.
Tag replies :)

Benjamin: Ahboi has left Romance and xiaoTIGER will take over my place TT anw TAGGGGGGGGGGGG xD
; Yeah, I know :'( That's sad. Should I leave Romance huh? Anyway, thanks!

} ♥` XUANNIEEE !: Helloh, Im here passing by with a tag. & lastlong yea, pretty ? :D
; Hi! Thanks for the tag :P Yeah, will de ^-^.

Shanice,: Walauzxzx, Dont scold me le laaa . Sorry la fat biiiiii :x
; You idiot. You not my fat bibi anymore!! :D

Kismet: hi cutie :D LOL
; Cutie?!?!? LOL. Hi!!! :DD

❥SUSAN: babe <3 here to tagged.
Hello! (L). Thanks yeah ^-^.

JinYu{♥}: weill de* find*when*
JinYu{♥}: errm will de frind 1 day lor :D u got my number dun u ? msg miie then u free :D
; Hehe, I think I still have ba, can't rmb le. Later then go check! ^-^.

Jason: Ps. she just enjoys talking about you
Jason: haha even in mrt ask me guess who stay here LOL! but oh well nice knowing you too!(:
Jason: hi charmaine haha though i dunno you much though but yeah shes been talking about you upside down!
; Hi :) LOL omg. Why does she keeps talking about me! So shy D: She say good things or bad things?!?!?!?! Stupid Charlene! :P Haha. Nice knowing you too.

Charlene: HAHAAAAA, thankyou thankyou <3
; No problem!!!! <3

Stephy: gah gah gahhh tagged <3
; Thanks love! ^-^. Sorry about that day :x

XINYUN:D: lesbo, last fri i saw u at tm(:
; Yeah, I saw your msg :) So coincident :P Heee.

Z-hiqing !: Hi love ! i tag you ley !
; *A miracle has happened*. LOL. (L)!

`gabriel: 爱死 bibiiiiiii ! <3 muacks! i love u more ok ! :x
; Whatever, don't argue with me! I know I love you more can already :P.