Monday, August 31, 2009

Loving you till my last heartbeat.

Hawaii me ^-^.

Lol. Gave school a miss today. Was lazy to attend, since it was... Teachers Day :\. Wonder if my girlfriends got miss me anot! Received multiple phone calls for my Primary schoolmates today. I'm really sorry ya, cause I was with my boyfriend D: It's really touching to hear that you all miss me. Well, I do too! :'). See you guys soon alright, promise.



Happy Birthday H.Zhiqing, love! ♥♥♥

Done with blogging, bai! Oh yes, I love you, my dear bi!




Tag replies:

Jiaying: hey, is Benjamin from MBS de? HAHAHAHA. eh, but if it's not, Oop s
; No, he isn't :x HAHA. And, sorry about today :\
Benjamin: Den u go ur 2nd fam or famless if u wan lo :X
Benjamin: Is up to u luh xD put a sub acc lor like me :X is not counted as leavin i guess xD
; Yeah, I know. Butbutbutbut, I don't know whether I should! LOL!
Kismet: why so cute? :)
; Why so sexy? :D
Jason: she talks lots of incredible stuff about you haha!
; I bet she talks craps about me :(.
Shanice,: LOL. fat biiiiiiii !!!!!
; You not my fat bibi anymore!!!!!
`gabriel
: nono i love u more la ! thats what u think so stop arguing ! :x HAHHA lublub<3
; Noooooooo! Shyshy la~ :x You fatty ^-^.
Shanice,
: Badd you !! Fat bibiiiiii . I dont care ): You bully me . !! Tml i scratch you okie dokie .
; HAHA, too bad, you can't scratch me today!! Boo~
Jason: charlene abit:D hahaha
Jason: lol nice name given to us by you haha!omg you just watched where got ghost?haha i also scare
; Hee, thanks :P. Guys are always the bad people.
Bryan.: funeral photo, 2.
; Thanks. And shuddup ^-^.
Charlene: Looool, I went to watch 'Where Got Ghost' on Thursday with J! :x
; LOL. Good la! :x