Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love you like I always do.



Went in class, gave Shanice big hug and kiss ^-^. Yayness, Miss Pang didn't come today. Hoho. Therefore, we could cheat during Social Studies test! I copied most of smart Shanice's work. Hahahahaaaaaaaaa. Art was boring, cause we had to draw hands again. I'm sick of it, seriously. And after drawing hands, we have to paint hands. Boring la! And, it was a miracle I didn't sleep in class today. Like finally. :P

After school, went mamashop as usual with girlfriends. Had my instant noodle. They were really yummy!! Later, headed back to school for our Art club. Started drawing, then I asked Zhiqing, "You can tell what my picture saying anot?" Zhiqing: Ummmmmmm. Chinese New Year? Me: *Slams my head on the table*. Your head la! Is the person fall down then the plastic bag drop then the oranges roll out!" ARGH :'(... This shows that my drawing IS that bad.

After cca, slack awhile, then went home with stephy :D. K bai! I miss my dearie bi :'(.


Tag Replies! ^-^

x`wenting: HELLO! thPost on fri- 21AUG, you wore tht Black lacy tube, may i koe where you bought at ?
; Hi :) I got it from Bugis Street ^-^.
Kismet: i know u too cute :) LOL CHarmaine :) .
; ;eeks. Stop calling me that! I'm not at all! ;shy. Esther th sexy!! :P.
Shanice,: I scratch you tml okie . Meow
Shanice,: I dont care !!! Fat biii
; In the end is I scratch you lor! You biantai la!
XINYUN:D: yeah, haha.. u so pretty can! (: and finally can received my msg! haha. (L)
; Lol! I'm not pretty la :D Yeah, finally. (L). Btw, I think I forgot to reply your text :x
Yanin: Yah lo, never see you at mbs.
; Hehe, shy. I miss you :P.
Feon
: lol. im not ahlian. hi charmaine ahlian! {:
; I also not ahlian D: Anyhow!
Jiaying: called her!
Jiaying: but u missed everything! AAAND, Jorinda say she doesn't dare to tag you! Weird, i'm like, but u
Jiaying: omgoodness, he's super tall now! Benjamin our class one. omgoodness, haha, had a shock. aand, nvm,
; Lol! Really? Aw, it's okay. Hahaha! Why doesn't she dare to tag me D: I'm so friendly what! Lol, maybe she's retarded. ^-^ (Oops).
Stephy: Tagged!:)
Stephy: Hahaaa its okayyy laaa:)
; Hehehe. Thanks love, tag more ^-^
CHIUMEI !: hello baimawang zi ! hahas. ;D
; Hahaha, hihihi!! (L)
Charlene: What's with the 'T_________T"
; LOL, nothing. Type for fun.
`gabriel: whos the fat one la ! c): HAHAHA . 大肥猪bibi o.ob love you dipdip! <3
; Your the fat one lor! HAHAHA. Don't bully me I tell you. 大肥肥肥猪 :P. LOL. Love you deeper then your dipdip <3
Bryan.: funeral!* :)
Bryan.: LOL! you like taking funerl photo's eh! :D
; Omg lol! How you know huh ^-^.
Jason: lol so confident to believe she talk crap about you?LOL she sing praises about you!haha!
; There's nothing good about me to be praised. Lol! :x