Thursday, September 3, 2009

I don't wanna be without you.


Charlotte: See what la.
Charmaine: Heh heh ^-^v

Bad shanice, didn't come!! It's okay, I could concentrate more in class today ^-^. Had Physics and Maths test. Hope I'll pass my Physics uh! :'( Got back our Geography and Chemistry paper, my marks were horrible. Single digit again, fuck.

Ah, I left my sweet under my desk! I'm so damn craving for it now :(!!

Headed to Tampines with girlfriends after school! Bought things. Spent around 30 bucks... Haiz. I'm such a spendthrift nowadays. Next time when I go out, I shall only bring 2 bucks. HAHA, kidding! Oh yes, I saw Charlene! ^-^. Took a bus home later on with Yu en.

Yipee! September Holiday's just next week. But still, we have to go back school for Maths, Chemistry, Physics remedial. What kind of crap is this. Weren't we supposed to enjoy ourselves during the holidays?


Big Bang - Last Farewell
Seriously, I'm mad over this song right now T____T

Pardon me, I'm quite of lazy to reply tags now. Hehe :P. Bi ah bi, I miss you laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'(