Friday, September 4, 2009

My heart is yours to keep.



Boooooooooooo~ I hate today. Cause many weird and dirty stuffs happened to me ._.!! Shall not say, my hair will stand. I love today too! Cause it's the last day of school. Although we only have like one week break -_-. Attended school as usual. Woohoo. I passed my Physics! 9.5/ 15. I'm so proud of myself ^-^.

Homed after school to change. > Bused to meet Shanice. > Went to find Zeting, Yuen and the rest. > Liyin and Peichia came later on. > Did abit of fishing only. Cause the weather was freaking hot, my skin couldn't take it. And I began scratching my arms, too hot until itch. LOL. > Cycled to mamashop to buy things. > Headed back. > Soon went playground to slack. Hehe. > Walked to 85 to eat. :) > Went home!







Sadly, I have to go back to school tomorrow for Maths remedial ._.! But it's okay. I'm gonna meet my precious bi afterthat! Luvluv! ^-^.

My sister's sick. So yeah, get well soon!!


Tag Replies! :P

BJORNCHUAYITHENG.♥: U still have small eyes although all your pictures make u look like so big eyes :o
BJORNCHUAYITHENG.♥: Now I know what the G means xD !
BJORNCHUAYITHENG.♥: Hey Jie:D! Haha sorry disiao you in bus :X !
; HELLO! Yeahs, it's okay la. I was the one who always disiao you last time, now become you disiao me. Tsktsk, bian liao bian liao. LOL. Good that you finally know uh! :D Maybe it's because I put make up that's why :x
Bryan.: see your face, i know le. got the correct face for the perfect funeral. :D
; LOL! Really? Wow, I feel so honoured ^-^.
Stephy: ^.^
; ^.^ Hehehe.
3 Sep 09, 19:05
Charlene: You suck, next time, PUT YOUR FACE INFRONT OF MINE :)
; Why! I wanna scare you from the back what :P. Btw, I rock! -Bhbs-
`gabriel: i miss you too la piggy bibiiiii ! <3 stop showing me that face ah ! muacks <3
; Which face? This face - :(? Hehehehe. :( :( :( :( :( Muackiez.
XINYUN:D: continue-- u free? u oso haven reply. haha
XINYUN:D: u are pretty! dun deny(: hahas.. ya, u forgot to reply my text. and i oso msg u that nexy week sep
; Really not, LOL. Next week? I next week almost everyday got school, anot is going out with other people :(.
Charlene: Lalala.
; -Glass starts to crack-.
x`wenting: ok, thanks! (;
; No problem! :)
Kismet: hi charmain cutie. U MEAN U DUNO MY NAME? DISAPPOINTED LIAO. LOL :D kawaii :)
; Hi esther sexy! LOL, shy. Thought it wasn't, scared call wrong only! LOL! I not kawaii... Please... Stop... Calling... Me... That... :'((((((.
Jason
: yeah i so agree.theres nothing good to praise about you!haha(:
; Lol yeah!! Good that you know ^-^.