Saturday, September 5, 2009

Because of you.



I'm suffering from dehydration right nao, thanks to the Tomyam ramen I ate for dinner x_x" Couldn't get up in time to meet my friends at Bedok mac, so I bused to school straight after I woke up. Met Yuen at mamashop first. Then waited for the rest to come. Soon, went in school for our Maths Remedial :D. Got back test paper, 5/25. LOL. Needa go back school on Monday for my re-test :'(((.

After remedial, went home to change! Was gonna meet my idiot bibi ^-^v Oh gosh, I missed him so much man, now also!! He came over to my house, then cabbed to Ehub. Bi bought sweets and chocolates for me LOL. Soon, went to catch 'G Force'. HAHA the movie superly duperly kawaii :D. Enjoyed it! Cabbed back to my house area after the movie. Slacked until 7+ then went home already ^-^.




Muackiez bi <3. I love you, no matter how damn stubborn you are. Tsk.
To Shanice: I don't know what exactly happened, but still, sayang okay!! Love die ShaniceTLY ^-^.
Alright, I'm going to bed now. Later bi angry :'(.. (Actually he already is angry la.) K BB.
Hmphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh T____________________________T.